Where did my tiny dev board go? Ah, there it is! This ultras-compact RP2040 development board packs a big punch for its small size and is very useful for many different projects.
At its core lies a powerful Raspberry Pi RP2040 dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, which ensures exceptional performance and efficiency. With its flexible clock running at speeds of up to 133 MHz, the RP2040 chip delivers remarkable processing capabilities, enabling it to handle complex tasks with ease. It is equipped with a generous 264KB of SRAM, ensuring efficient and reliable data storage. Additionally, it boasts a spacious 2MB of onboard flash memory, allowing for seamless program execution and ample storage capacity for your codes and applications.
The board measures up at just 18mm x 23.5mm and is only 2.1mm thick. Having no USB port helps this, but thanks to the flex cable port and adapter board (included), you can still program your project via USB-C - then just remove it once you're done!
C/C++, MicroPython and Arduino example code are ready to help you get started, and castellated holes facilitate soldering and easy integration with other PCBS or circuitry.
What's on Board
0.5mm pitch 8PIN
500mA low dropout, low noise, ultra-fast LDO
Dual-core processor, up to 133MHz operating frequency
RGB LED Indicator
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom.
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz.
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory.
- Onboard FPC 8PIN connector, adapting USB Type-C port via an adapter board.
- The castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards.
- USB 1.1 with device and host support.
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes.
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 20 × multi-function GPIO pins.
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 4 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels.
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip.
- Temperature sensor.
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip.
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
- 1x Waveshare RP2040 Tiny Dev Board
- 1x Adapter board
- 1x 8-Pin FPC cable (15cm)