The USB HUB HAT (B) is a 4x ports USB HUB designed for the Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero. It's pogo pin design is specialized for Zero series, while the onboard USB connector can be used to connect with other Raspberry Pi boards or to a PC through a USB cable.
Note: Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero not included. You'll need a Raspberry Pi, or Raspberry Pi Zero with male headers soldered on. Alternatively, you can purchase a Raspberry Pi Zero with the headers presoldered.
- 4x extended USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Pogo pin design, for direct connecting with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH
- USB HUB connector, for connecting with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/2B through USB cable
- To use with Raspberry Pi zero, the HUB HAT works with ejector pins
- To use with other Raspberry Pi, the HUB HAT should be connected with USB cable
- 1X USB HUB HAT (B)
- 1X Screws pack x1