UniPiCase Pi Zero Case - Camera (All Ports)
UniPiCase is the Raspberry Pi Zero case that can fit any project or product! Injection molded quality, low-volume customization, and low prices are usually not possible together – but the UniPiCase offers all three! Its unmatched versatility allows it to house a Raspberry Pi Zero / ZeroW as well as stacking add-on boards such as audio or I/O HATs, or Raspberry Pi cameras. Face-plate ports can be customized to your needs, including closing unneeded Pi ports.
The UniPiCase is a feature-rich case made to the best design and fabrication standards. It is a superior injection-molded case that includes significant customization options.
Please Note. The UniPiCase is available in multiple variations. This is the Camera (All Ports Open) version:
- This Camera version accommodates a Pi Zero or Zero W board, with all ports accessible.
- It also houses the Official Raspberry Pi Cameras, beautifully integrated in the domed lid.
- Your brand or logo can be embossed on the glossy top surface of the lid during injection molding (MOQ 1000pcs)
- Regular cases accommodate a Pi Zero/Zero W board, and optionally an official Raspberry Pi camera
- Regular face-plates are available in standard or power-only port configurations
- Durable 2-Part ABS Plastic Injection Moulded Case
- Industry-Leading Ease of Use
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W
- Fully Customizable Design
- A wide base provides stability for the case when heavy HDMI cables are attached.
- The lid can be removed for inspection without disconnecting any cables from the Pi or powering it down.
- Ports for the Pi Zero/Zero W are labeled on the base to avoid confusion between the USB and PWR ports.
- A camera cable slot on the underside of the case allows external cameras to be connected.
- The case can be wall mounted using two pre-marked invisible mounting holes at each end.
- Easy and Tool Free Snap Together Design
- Micro SD Card Fully Enclosed
- Self-adhesive Feet Included x 4
- Matte Black Finish Hides Fingerprints
- Dimensions: 91 x 46.5 x 18 mm [3.60 x 1.83 x 0.71 in]
- Weight 17.5 g [0.62 oz]
- Assembly Instructions