UniPiCase is the Raspberry Pi Zero case that can fit any project or product! Injection moulded quality and low prices are usually not possible together – but the UniPiCase offers all three!
This version features a camera mount within the case lid with all Pi Zero ports accessible. Note: fits the Official Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 only (does not work with the ZeroCam, Camera Module 3 or any other camera module)
Your Camera Module snaps into the lid allowing you to create cool photography projects!
- Not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3
- Does not fit a Pi Zero WH or any Zero with headers installed
- Only works with the official Raspberry Pi Camera Module
- Does not include short camera cable
- The UniPiCase is available in multiple variations. This is the Camera (All Ports Open) version.
- This Camera version accommodates a Pi Zero or Zero W board, with all ports accessible.
- It also houses the Official Raspberry Pi Camera, integrated in the domed lid (snaps in place).
- Regular cases accommodate a Pi Zero/Zero W board, and optionally an official Raspberry Pi camera
- Regular face-plates are available in standard or power-only port configurations
- Durable 2-Part ABS Plastic Injection Moulded Case
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W
- A wide base provides stability for the case when heavy HDMI cables are attached.
- The lid can be removed for inspection without disconnecting any cables from the Pi or powering it down.
- Ports for the Pi Zero/Zero W are labelled on the base to avoid confusion between the USB and power ports.
- A camera cable slot on the underside of the case allows external cameras to be connected.
- The case can be wall mounted using two pre-marked invisible mounting holes at each end.
- Easy and tool-free Snap Together Design
- Micro SD Card Fully Enclosed
- Self-adhesive Feet Included x 4
- Matte Black Finish Hides Fingerprints
- Dimensions: 91 x 46.5 x 18 mm [3.60 x 1.83 x 0.71 in]
- Weight 17.5 g [0.62 oz]
- Assembly Instructions
- Please note: the camera module snaps into the lid mounting points - see image