The Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera v2 is the official “night vision” camera board released by the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
The Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Module v2 is a high quality 8 megapixel Sony IMX219image sensor custom designed add-on board for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens.
The Raspberry Pi Zero now comes complete with a camera port! Using the new Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Adapter, you can now use a Raspberry Pi camera to your Zero
It's capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and640x480p60/90 video.
It attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses the dedicated CSi interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras
The NoIR Camera has No InfraRed (NoIR) filter on the lens which makes it perfect for doing Infrared photography and taking pictures in low light (twilight) environments.
- Fixed focus lens on-board
- 8 megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9mm
- Weight just over 3g
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board via a short ribbon cable (supplied)
- Camera v2 is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferredoperating system
Install / Usage instructions available here - How To Install / Use The Raspberry Pi Camera
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.