A handy adapter for those awkward Raspberry Pi 4 projects that need power routed a different way - and compatible with a range of other USB-C devices too!
This is one of those weird adapters that we just know will come in handy for many projects, and we're looking forward to seeing where you use them. Thanks to the wonders of USB-C, you can use this either as an overpass or underpass power adapter, allowing you to feed your Pi 4 from different angles.
The adapter can handle the 3A your Raspberry Pi 4 may need and has a robust PVC moulding. Ideal for use in conjunction with the Official USB-C Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply. You can also use this adapter with many USB-C development boards such as the Adafruit Feather or Challenger range!
It's also ideal for USB-C smartphones, keeping your charge/data cable out of the way behind your phone when in use. We tested this with our Samsung S10 and Windows 11 - we can't guarantee every device will be compatible, but we had no issues charging and transferring files to our PC.
Note: Please consider your project's other hardware before purchasing. Using this in an 'overpass' setup will block some GPIO pins and the use of HATS. Using it as an 'underpass' setup is unlikely to work with most cases and enclosures.
- U-shape power adapter for Raspberry Pi 4
- Allows alternative power routing for your board
- USB-C male to USB-C female
- Robust PVC moulding with side grip texture
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4
- Compatible with USB-C development boards
- Compatible with USB-C smartphones (tested on Android with a Samsung S10 and Windows 11 - other device and OS compatibility may vary)
Raspberry Pi/cables/heatsinks not included