The 2WD Mobile Robot Platform for Arduino is a small, low-cost mobile platform for use with a standard Arduino microcontroller. The robot comes as a kit which includes two drive motors, wheels (and rear caster ball), frame, and all mounting hardware. The main structure and mechanical parts for a robot.
This DFRobot mobile robot platform is widely used as self-developed control chasis for Arduino platforms and other control boards. This kit features the following: two differential drives, near zero turning radius, high-strength aluminum-alloy body material, motors, and a flexible rubber wheel makes it suitable for indoor flat road surface and flat-platform robot competitions. The top layer includes a standard servo socket and the three optional sensor holder. This three sensor holder fits with our adjustable IR range sensor. The servo can be used for a simple rotation platform, two degrees of freedom camera holder, or even a robotic arm.
To make this lovely robot run, you will need a motor controller and microcontroller board. Our Romeo V2-All in one Controller is an ideal candidate for this, it includes an Arduino compatible platform directly programable via USB, a motor controller with an external power option, integrated optional buttons and sensor connection sockets like our famous expansion shields.
- 2WD mobile robot development platform for Arduino
- Low-cost Arduino compatible microcontroller mobile platform
- Two differential drive
- Caster ball included
- Complete chassis with mounting hardware
- Dimensions: 170mm （6.69 in) diameter base
- Weight: 445g
- Further motor specifications on the product page (FIT0016 TT Geared Motor with Back Shaft)
- Rubber Wheel (FIT0003) x2
- FIT0016 TT Geared Motor with Back Shaft (FIT0016) x2
- Chassis x1