The Miniware TS80P is the upgraded version of the original TS80 Smart Soldering Iron. The TS80P is a smart soldering iron powered by a USB Type-C PD2.0/QC3.0 standard input, which can be powered by charging plugs, QC 3.0 power banks and mobile power supplies that comply with PD2.0 (12V 3A)/QC3.0 (9V 2A) standard.
Its output power has been increased from 18W to 30W max, with an 8-second heating time from room temperature to 300℃! The TS80P controller is made of aluminium alloy manufactured via CNC into a compact structure and high-tech design which is ergonomic and looks great on your workbench.
The controller is also equipped with an OLED display allowing you to monitor the status of the soldering iron at any time. It also features a brand new easy-push tip fastener, which provides the best holding experience and an easy push method to loosen the soldering tip for quick replacement.
With a built-in smart chip, the TS80P can smartly control the rise and fall of your tip temperature and features sleep mode, automatic power-off, safety protection and other modes. The code application layer is also open source so you can even develop firmware for the soldering iron if required!
The TS80P shares the same tips with TS80. The soldering tip has an internal thermal ceramic heating core, and through pure copper heat conduction, it can quickly transfer heat to the soldering tip, achieving an excellent temperature control performance.
- This is NOT a rechargeable soldering iron, QC/PD power must be connected via USB-C when using.
- You must press the first button to begin the heating process (please see the manual)
- OLED screen, full-body CNC aluminium alloy casing
- USB Type-C 0/QC3.0 standard input
- Power increased from 18W to 30W max
- Only 8s to heat from room temperature to 300℃
- Brand new easy-push tip fastener, one push to loosen tips
- Built-in smart chip for Port Protection
- Shares the same tips with the previous TS80 model (3.5mm jack style)
- Port protection
- Sleep mode
- Firmware upgrades possible
- User manual
- Temperature Range: 100℃- 400℃ (Max)
- Input: 9V 2A (QC 3.0)/ 12V 3A (PD2.0）
- Power: 30W Max
- Fastest heating time (from room temperature to 300℃): 8 seconds
- Data/Power Interface: USB Type-C
- Temperature stability: ±3%
- Soldering tip resistance <2Ω
- Display: OLED
- Length: controller: 96mm; tip: 100mm(60+40mm)
- Weight: 38g (power adaptor not included); Tip: 14g (B02 tip)
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Case Material: Aluminium alloy
- 1x Miniware TS80P USB-C Soldering Iron