This ranging sensor gives time-of-flight techniques to resolve distance between the emit point and the reach point of a subject, measuring the round trip time of an artificial light signal provided by a laser.
This unit has a distance measuring sensor VL53L0x that provides accurate distance measurements whatever the target reflectance, unlike conventional technologies. It can measure distances up to 2m in less than 30ms.
This unit communicates with M5Core via I2C(0x29).
- In this case, make sure you use the 3.3V on SDA and SCL, M5Core GROVE provide 3.3V to data pins, 5V to power pin. only 3.3v allowed on VL53L0x.
- High precision
- Measure absolute distances up to 2m
- Measurement accuracy ±3%
- The wavelength of laser: 940nm
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- Two Lego-compatible holes
- 1x ToF Ranging Sensor Unit
- 1x Grove Cable
|Product Size||32 x 24 x 8mm|
|Package Size||67 x 53 x 12mm|