The Arduino Mega has a LOT of IO pins allowing you to make bigger, more complex projects. Unfortunately, that spaghetti of wiring can quickly get confusing, especially if a pesky loose jumper wire hasn't been noticed. To help avoid these issues, DFRobot has created this terminal block shield for the Arduino Mega, offering well labelled terminal blocks with secure screw connections!
Alongside the IO pins, you'll find multiple 3.3V, 5V, and GND ports, handy for busy projects. It can be powered by 7~24V voltage without an additional buck converter circuit, with an easy to access reset button for your convenience. The onboard 18pin-FPC socket also makes it convenient for connecting a screen.
Don't forget to add a prototyping wire spool to your order for hooking up your project!
- Terminal block shield for Arduino Mega and compatible boards
- Secure and reliable connections
- Clear pin labels
- Additional 3.3V, 5V and GND terminals
- Reset button
- FPC socket for connecting a compatible display
- Easy wiring
- VIN Input Voltage: 7-24V DC
- Max Load Power: 10W
- Terminal Block Pitch: 3.5mm
- Cable Size Range: 26AWG-16AWG
- Wire Strip Length: 5mm
- Screw: M2
- Dimension: 101.5mmx53.3mm
- 1x Terminal Block Shield for Arduino Mega
FPC connector Pinout
|MOSI||D51||Host output, slave input|
|MISO||D50||Host input, slave output|
|CS||D3||TFT Chip Select|
|SDCS||D6||SD card Chip Select|
|FCS||D25||Font library Chip Select|
|TCS||D5||Touch Chip Select|
|X1||D23||custom pin 1|
|X2||D22||custom pin 2|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.