TelemetryTV’s cloud-based enterprise-class digital signage software makes broadcasting content across screens easier than ever before. TelemetryTV’s powerful UI and intuitive content management system lets users of any technical ability to publish, schedule, and modify digital signage content with a few clicks of a mouse. The system is SOC2 certified and provides a comprehensive suite of features that allows you to deploy signage at scale while meeting your organizational requirements for security, delegation and integration with other systems.
This Raspberry Pi Kit features TelemetryOS, a next-generation platform for digital signage. This is a purpose-built Linux distribution that has been hardened according to CIS guidelines and optimized for TelemetryTV’s signage player to turn the Raspberry Pi in to a signage appliance. Easy to use, secure and able to be deployed at scale.
The kit comes with everything you need to get started including a Raspberry Pi 4 4GB board and a robust aluminium FLIRC passive cooling case. The kit comes pre-assembled ready to deploy. Telemetry OS is pre-written to the microSD card.
You must have a TelemetryTV account in order to use this kit. To find out more and get your TelemetryTV account please sign up on the website.
Once you have the kit and an account you will just need to attach the power and HDMI cables to the Raspberry Pi and your display, boot up the Raspberry Pi, set up networking and pair the device to your TelemetryTV account.
Professionally assembled kit with the following components:
- Raspberry Pi 4 with 4GB RAM
- 32GB SD Card with TelemetryOS preinstalled
- FLIRC Raspberry Pi 4 Case
- 2m Black HDMI Cable
- Official Raspberry Pi Power Supply (please select country variant above)
- Intuitive Playlist editor
- 70+ App integrations
- Native Canva Integration
- Capture any part of any website and turn it into a dashboard
- Custom HTML/JS apps and overlays with SDK for device contextual information
- Comprehensive Advertising campaign support and reporting
- Real-time analytics proof of play and device health data streaming to your data lake
- Automatic Device Provisioning for deployments at scale
- Powerful Scheduling and Display Management
- Alerting & Screen Override System
- User Groups & Permission Settings
- Playlist Content Approvals
- Device Status Notifications
- Real-time Dashboards (via REST API & Webhooks)
- Desktop App
- Okta Integration Network and SAML SSO Support
- Works Offline
- SOC2 Compliant
- GDPR Compliant
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
Product Tour Video
- GetApp #1 Rated Vendor
- Capterra Best Value
- Software Advice Best Customer Support
- G2Crowd High Performer
- 95% Net Promoter Score
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.