Mount your Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera on a window with our new affordable suction cup mount!
Want to keep an eye on the inside of your home, from a good high level, without drilling holes? This mount might be the perfect part for your project.
Featuring a strong suction cup, this window mount screws directly into your Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera and can be set to different angles and positions according to your needs. Monitor pets, bedrooms, the fridge, a garage, office, shed and more!
These suction cup mounts work really well when combined with our Mounting Plates for the High Quality Camera, keeping both your Pi and HQ Camera together, up high and out of the way. If you'd prefer to keep your Pi away from the window, grab a long camera ribbon cable.
We tested these for a solid 3 weeks in The Pi Hut office with one of our HQ camera mounts and largest lenses attached...it didn't budge!
We're not sure if this is strong enough to handle bumpy/pothole roads as a dashcam project...but we're testing that (watch this space!)
- Only use indoors
- Only fit to smooth surfaces such as windows, smooth flat tiles and glass. Rough or detailed surfaces just won't work :(
- ALWAYS clean and dry the surface before fitting
- Remove the mount before undertaking regular cleaning to avoid damaging your HQ Camera/Raspberry Pi
- Do not use tools to tighten the adjustable fixings - a firm, finger-tight grip will do
- Condensation on windows will cause the mount to lose grip
- Adding heavy HATs or exceptionally large lenses may cause the mount to fail
Note: Raspberry Pi, HQ Camera and mount plates not included.