The Stackable RTD Acquisition Card for the Raspberry Pi is compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pis and offers a compact and inexpensive solution for reading and storing data from up to 64 RTD-100 temperature sensors.
Since temperature measurement using RTD is based on resistance, the resistance in the lead wires and connectors must be taken into account when calculating the overall resistance in the system circuit. Using a 3-wire circuit design allows lead wire resistance to be factored out of the overall calculation.
- Two ADS1248 24-bit delta-sigma converters (four channels each)
- Factory accuracy: 0.1%
- Maximum accuracy (through calibration): 0.01%
- Pluggable connectors
- On-board hardware watchdog
- On-board resettable fuse
- Eight Level Stackable
- Command-line, Python drivers
- Node-Red code examples
- Power supply input range: 4.75-5.25 VDC
The RTD Data Acquisition cards share the I2C bus using only two of the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO pins to manage all eight cards. This feature leaves the remaining 24 GPIOs available for the user.
- RTD Data Acquisition add-on card for Raspberry Pi
- Mounting hardware
- Four M2.5x18mm male-female brass standoffs
- Four M2.5x5mm brass screws
- Four M2.5 brass nuts
- Two jumpers
- Eight 3-pin female mating connector plugs.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.