The SIM7020E NB-IoT Module for the Raspberry Pi Pico is an NB-IoT (NarrowBand-Internet of Things) module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. It supports multiple NB-IoT frequency bands, can be controlled via serial AT commands, and supports communication protocols like HTTP/MQTT/LWM2M/COAP, etc.
Due to the advantages of low delay, low power, low cost, and wide range of coverage, it is the ideal choice for IoT applications such as intelligent instruments, asset tracking, remote monitoring for the Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia regions.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header supports Raspberry Pi Pico series boards
- UART communication, serial AT commands control, multiple communication protocols support, multiple cloud platform support
- Integrates 3.7V Li-po battery connector and recharge circuit, allows being powered from external rechargeable Li-po battery
- 2x LED indicators, for monitoring the module operating status
- Onboard Nano SIM card slot for NB-IoT specific card
- Comes with development resources and manual (MicroPython examples)
Raspberry Pi Pico Header Compatibility
The Pico can be SMD-mounted (Left), or attached via a female header (Right).
- 1X Pico-SIM7020E-NB-IoT
- 1X Antenna
- 2X 20PIN female pin header
- 1X 40PIN male pin header
- 1X 3.7V rechargeable Li-po battery
|Power Supply||External Li-po battery OR Raspberry Pi Pico USB port|
|Battery Interface||3.7V ~ 4.2V|
|Idle Mode Current||5.6mA|
|Sleep Mode Current||0.4mA|
|PSM Mode Current||3.4uA|
|Status Indicators||NET: network indicator|
|Charge: recharge indicator|
|SIM card||NB card (1.8V / 3V)|
|Dimensions||73.5 × 24.00mm|