OLEDs are one of our favourite displays to play with as they allow a lot of information to show in a relatively tiny space. Now for the tiniest Raspberry Pi comes a teeny-tiny OLED module!
This 1.3" OLED Display Module pushes into your Raspberry Pi Pico and communicates via SPI/I2C to send data to the display. The two onboard buttons can be programmed to do anything you like - change the display, input data or even use them as basic controls make for mini-game!
Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython demos are also provided to help you get started, and it comes fully assembled too!
- Resolution: 64x128
- Adopts both 4-wire SPI and I2C interfaces - better compatibility, fast data rate
- SH1107 driver
- 2x user buttons for easy interacting
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header - supports Raspberry Pi Pico series boards
- Online development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- 1x Pico 1.3" OLED Display Module
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
- Operating Voltage: 3.3v
- Resolution: 64×128 Pixels
- Communication Interface: 4-wire SPI
- I2C Display Size: 14.70 × 29.42mm
- Display Panel: OLED
- Pixel Size: 0.15 × 0.15mm
- Driver: SH1107
- Dimensions: 52.00 × 25.00mm
Payment & Accreditations