This RJ45 Ethernet Module transmits bi-directional transparent data between RS232 and the RJ45 ethernet connection. It has many forms of communication, including TCP Server / TCP Client / UDP Mode / UDP Multicast. There is a more flexible conversion between different protocols with its MQTT/JSON To Modbus feature and a Modbus gateway support that is suitable for a Modbus gridding upgrade, that can be used with specific configuration software.
With its multi-configuration methods, NTP protocol support (used to synchronize with computer clock time sources in a network) Multi hosts roll-polling support, screw terminals for power support, a rail mount case design to combine multi-rail mounted serial servers together, and small in size for easy installation. This module is great for your transmitting and communication needs.
For the upgraded PoE ethernet module, click here
- TCP server, TCP client, UDP mode, and UDP multicast. As a TCP client, it also supports TCP server-side functions. Supports 30 TCP connections as a TCP server and 7 destination IPs as a TCP client.
- Baud rate of 1200~115200bps, the data bit supports 5~9 bits, and the parity bit can be no check, odd check, even check, mark, or space.
- Sends MAC address on device connection, which is convenient for cloud management of devices.
- Secondary development kit DLL development library for computer-side search and configuration of devices.
- Web browser configuration, support DHCP dynamic acquisition of IP, DNS protocol connection name server addresses.
- Remote search for devices, configure device parameters and upgrade device demos in the cloud.
- Remote viewing of the TCP connection status, serial port data sending, and receiving the status of the device through software. The virtual serial port supports the data monitoring function.
What's on Board
|Product||RS232 TO ETH (B)|
|Product Type||Serial server, Modbus Gateway, MQTT Gateway|
|Basic Function||Bi-directional transparent data transmission between RS232 and Ethernet|
|Communication interface||RS232 port x 1, Ethernet port x 1|
|Power supply||6 ~ 36V DC screw terminal|
|Isolation Protection||Power isolation, Signal isolation|
|Ethernet||Common network port|
|10 / 100M auto-negotiation RJ45 connector, 2 KV surge protection|
|Serial port||Isolated RS232|
|Serial Specifications -|
|Baudrate||300 ~ 115200 bps|
|Parity bit||None, odd, even, mark, space|
|Data bit||5 ~ 9 bits|
|Protocol||ETHERNET, IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, DNS|
|Configuration||Host, web browser, device management functions library|
|Communication method||TCP/IP direct communication, VCOM|
|Operating mode||TCP server, TCP client (coexisting with TCP server), UDP, UDP multicast|
|Operating temperature||-40℃ ~ 85℃|
|Humidity range||5% ~ 95% relative humidity|
|Dimensions||L × W × H: 87 × 36 × 59 mm|
- Product Wiki
- RS232 TO ETH (B) MQTT And JSON User Manual
- Virtual serial port control
- TCPIP/UDP debug tool
- 1x RS232 To RJ45 Ethernet Module