Play retro games like never before using the RGBerry with your Raspberry Pi! With this RGBerry board, you can connect your old CRT TV or any Professional Video Monitor directly to your Pi using RGBS output (we also offer a SCART version).
It fits discreetly on top of the Raspberry Pi, avoiding the clutter of cables and fixtures used with other possible solutions. It is also usable with other compatible boards, plugging directly onto the GPIO header.
Use it with your favourite software such as Retropie - it's easy to install and configure. Just follow the Quick Start Guide and enjoy playing games like when you were a kid.
- Analog R, G, B, CSync Video + Stereo Audio output board
- All the video and audio signals are integrated in 4x SMA and 1x 3.5mm jack connectors
- Active PWM Audio conversion onboard
- Video Signals Buffered
- Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pis with the 40-pin connector
- Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
- Support via https://www.osaelectronics.com/contact/