Blinky time! This is an LED matrix for the Raspberry Pi Pico packing no less than 160 RGB LEDs in a 16x10 layout!
The board uses 160 RGB full-colour, externally-controlled, constant current integrated LEDs with an embedded controller IC. Under the board is a 4-pin header for cascading multiple boards (maybe 160 isn't enough LEDs for you?!).
The module includes female headers that allow you to just push your Pico onto the board, making connecting the Raspberry Pi Pico fast and easy.
We have an excellent tutorial showing how to use this display, including how to display colours, values, time, scrolling strings and sensor readings!
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one. Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our Pre-soldered Picos).
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- 160 RGB LEDs arranged in 16 ×10 grid and multiple IO selection
- Right-angled 2.54mm pitch male pin-header on the bottom
- 0807 colourful LEDs with an integrated single wire cascading constant current driver IC and RGB LED chip
- Embedded controller IC with features like high reliability, high anti-interference performance, high constant current accuracy and low power consumption
- Online development resources
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Communication: Single wire
- Colour depth: 24-bit (each 8-bit of RGB)
- Data rate: 800Kbps
- Brightness: adjustable 256 level
- Pixels: 16 x 10 pixels
- Dimensions: 54.00 x 26.00mm
- 1x Pico RGB LED Matrix
Raspberry Pi Pico not included