With a built-in 480mAh rechargeable battery chargeable via USB-C (cable included) alongside reliable 2.4g wireless connectivity, you're no longer going to be bound by a cable.
Compatible with the Raspberry Pi, Switch and Windows, you can use this across your gaming platforms and cut down on controllers. You'll also benefit from the turbo function, button swapping ability and additional L/R/SELECT buttons. It's retro...with a modern twist!
A USB receiver and USB-C cable is included.
Lithium Battery Shipping: Due to courier restrictions, this product can only be shipped within England/Wales. With this item in your cart your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Retro-style gamepad with modern conveniences and improvements
- Wireless 2.4g and wired connection options
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Turbo function and button swapping
- Extra L, R, SELECT buttons
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi and other popular platforms (see below)
- Compatibility: Switch / Windows / Raspberry Pi / MD Mini / MD Mini 2
- Connection: USB and wireless 2.4g
- Battery: 3.7V 480mAh
- 104g (Controller)
- 6g (Receiver)
- Input: 5V 500mAh (via USB-C)
- Gamepad: 140mm x 74mm
- receiver: 4.06mm x 18mm
- Classic 2.4G Controller-M
- 2.4G USB Receiver
- USB-C cable