UNIT RTC is a programmable real-time clock module, integrated HYM8563 low-power CMOS real-time clock/calendar chip, using I2C communication interface, full-coverage case can effectively protect the circuit, making its operation more stable. Applicable to a variety of embedded devices, instruments and instruments as a system clock.
Lithium Battery Shipping: Due to courier restrictions, this product can only be shipped within England/Wales. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
Role of RTC
Most MCUs are built-in timers, which usually start working automatically when the hardware is powered on, and reset when the hardware is powered off. The built-in timer can handle some simple timing tasks, but if we want to implement data timestamp recording, clock, alarm clock and other time-span functions, a system power-independent clock RTC is the best choice.
- Support second/minute/hour/day/month/year. time data reading and writing
- 32.768kHz high-precision clock crystal, greatly reducing the time error
- Low power consumption, coin battery can work continuously for years
- With century mark
- I2C communication interface
- 1x Unit RTC
- 1x Coin cell battery (38mAh)
- 1x HY2.0-4P cable
- Clock, alarm clock
- Power down time synchronization
|Communication interface||I2C, addr: 0x51, bus max speed 400Kbps|
|Power supply voltage||5V DC|
|Product Dimensions||48 * 24 * 8mm|
|Package Size||67 * 53 * 12mm|