This RasPiBox is a DIN rail enclosure set for the Raspberry Pi 4.
At the heart of the enclosure is an additional PCB with an integrated voltage regulator (soldering required) and a prototyping area. It fits together with the Raspberry Pi 4 in a 6 module DIN rail enclosure and allows you to add your own custom circuit!
Along the edges of the prototyping area, all the GPIO/I2C/SPI and power pins are connected and marked. You can connect your work via terminals with the world outside the enclosure.
- Raspberry Pi 4 not included.
- Assembly and soldering required. Please refer to the assembly instructions.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4
- Milled cab rail enclosure
- Top shell with grey or transparent cover
- Designed for EN50022 DIN rails
- Prototyping plate - fits perfectly in the enclosure
- 2x 2-pin terminal blocks for free use
- 1x 3-pin terminal blocks for free use
- 2 pole terminal for power supply
- 40 pole socket for the Raspberry Pi
- PCB contains a layout for a 5V voltage switching regulator (included)
- Designed for Raspberry Pi 4 (not included)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.