The DINrPlate 2 (DRP2) is a simple, reliable and cost-effective DIN Rail Mount solution for the Raspberry Pi 4/3/2/B+.
The plate has easy access for all ports and GPIO pins and features a vertical design using just 32mm of DIN space - held with large secure 10mm DIN clips which will not release without the use of a screwdriver.
Integrated strain relief for the power cable has been included in the design (tie wrap included) and the entire plate is made from high-quality 6/6 Nylon (well suited for industrial environments). The SD card is easily accessible for maintenance.
The plate comes in an industrial grey colour to blend in well with other panel components for a professional finish.
In the Bag
- DINrPlate 2
- 4x mounting screws
- 1x tie wrap
The DINrPlate 2 is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+, 2 and B+. We also sell a Raspberry Pi Zero version here.
- Attach Raspberry Pi board to the base using included four (4) M2 screws and a small Phillips screwdriver (not included).
- Insert the power cable into the Raspberry Pi. Note: Some speciality USB power cables may have a clearance issue with integrated strain relief. If this is the case, use a standard USB power cable.
- Secure power cable in place with included tie-wrap, and cut off any excess tie wrap.
- Attach the base to 35mm DIN rail using a medium-size flat head screwdriver (not included), using a lever action on the flexible side of the DIN rail clip until there is enough clearance to completely grip the DIN rail edges. Use caution when using screwdriver to not bend clip more than is necessary to be attached.
- DIN clips size: 10mm
- Material: 6.6 Nylon
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 0.4" x 3.6"
- Weight: 0.8 oz
- Colour: Industrial grey
Note: Raspberry Pi and cables not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.