Our Raspberry Pi Zero 2 Starter Kit is the best way to grab everything you need to get started with the Raspberry Pi Zero 2.
The kit includes a Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W along with an official power supply, premium case, MicroSD card, HDMI cable and a fancy tin full of all the essential accessories you'll need. Just add your own keyboard/mouse and a monitor and you're ready to start making your first project with the Raspberry Pi Zero 2.
The included high-quality NOOBS SanDisk 32GB MicroSD card is pre-loaded with the NOOBS operating system, allowing you to quickly install the operating system of your choice without the need for downloads or card readers.
What's more, the kit offers great savings over buying each item individually, making this the most affordable way to get everything you need. A superb gift for anyone looking to teach themselves how to code and make cool projects!
Important note: Remove the SD card from the Raspberry Pi Zero 2 before assembling in the case!
- 1x Raspberry Pi Zero 2W
- 1x Official Raspberry Pi Zero 2 Power Supply (select country above before adding to cart)
- 1x SanDisk 32GB MicroSD card pre-loaded with NOOBS
- 1x Premium Raspberry Pi Zero Case (Black)
- 1x 2m Mini HDMI to HDMI cable
- 1x Zero Essentials Tin, including:
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 1 x Mini HDMI to HDMI adapter (to allow the use of standard HDMI cables)
- 1 x Micro USB to USB adapter (to allow the use of standard USB devices)
- 2 x Single row, 20-pin GPIO headers
- 1 x Dual-row 40-pin male GPIO header
- 1 x Dual-row 40-pin female GPIO header
- 1 x Dual-row 40-pin right-angled GPIO header