Our Raspberry Pi Zero 2 Starter Kit is the best way to grab everything you need to get started with the Raspberry Pi Zero 2.
The kit includes a Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W along with an official power supply, an Official Raspberry Pi Zero Case (including three lid options and a short camera cable), 32GB SanDisk MicroSD card with Raspberry Pi OS** pre-loaded, 2m Mini-HDMI cable and a fancy tin full of all the essential accessories you'll need. Just add your own keyboard/mouse and a monitor and you're ready to start making your first project with the Raspberry Pi Zero 2.
The included high-quality SanDisk 32GB MicroSD card is pre-loaded with the Raspberry Pi OS operating system, allowing you to get set up and start working on your project straight away!
The Official Raspberry Pi Zero case is included, which comes with three different lid options - closed, GPIO access and a version for the previous Official Raspberry Pi V2 Camera Module. Unfortunately this is not compatible with the new Camera Module 3. A short 'stub' cable is included to keep the camera option tidy. Please remove the SD card before fitting it into the case!
A superb gift for anyone looking to learn how to code and make cool projects!
Important note: Remove the SD card from the Raspberry Pi Zero 2 before assembling in the case!
- 1x Raspberry Pi Zero 2W
- 1x Official Raspberry Pi Zero 2 Power Supply (select country above before adding to cart)
- 1x SanDisk 32GB MicroSD card pre-loaded with Raspberry Pi OS**
- 1x Official Raspberry Pi Zero Case (inc. 3x lid options + camera stub cable)
- 1x 2m Mini HDMI to HDMI cable
- 1x Zero Essentials Tin, including:
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 1 x Mini HDMI to HDMI adapter (to allow the use of standard HDMI cables)
- 1 x Micro USB to USB adapter (to allow the use of standard USB devices)
- 2 x Single row, 20-pin GPIO headers
- 1 x Dual-row 40-pin male GPIO header
- 1 x Dual-row 40-pin female GPIO header
- 1 x Dual-row 40-pin right-angled GPIO header
Comes with Raspberry Pi OS!
The included MicroSD card comes with Raspberry Pi OS pre-installed**, allowing you to get set up and start working on your project straight away!
**Please note, we are currently transitioning from the NOOBS operating system installer to Raspberry Pi OS on all of our pre-loaded SD cards. If you receive a NOOBS card, simply select and install the Raspberry Pi OS option.
Note: The contents of this kit may change from time to time due to part availability. We will always update this page and images to reflect the current kit we're shipping.