A 16GB, 32GB, 64GB or 128GB Class 10 A1 SanDisk MicroSD card pre-installed with the NOOBS Raspberry Pi operating system (containing Raspberry Pi OS and LibreELEC Kodi).
We only use quality, authentic SanDisk cards for their excellent speeds and reliability.
- This is the hard drive and operating system for your Raspberry Pi
- Extended partition to make full use of the SD card
- Ready to use – plug it in and you’re ready to go
- Only the most current stable release of the operating system will be used
- High-quality MicroSD card for the Raspberry Pi
- Authentic Quality SanDisk cards
- Pre-imaged with NOOBs and delivered in individual sealed bags
We recommend that first-time Pi users start with the "New Out of Box Software" (NOOBS) operating system for the Raspberry Pi. Note that NOOBS requires a monitor for first-time set up (not suitable for headless users).
Don't have an SD card reader handy? No problem, this handy little microSD card comes with NOOBS already installed. Perfect for a Raspberry Pi beginner and convenient for those with more experience
- Raspberry Pi OS
Available: (internet connection required to install)
- Raspberry Pi OS Lite
- Data Partitioner
- RISC OS
- TLXOS Thin Client (Trial)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.