IMPORTANT! To use this WiFi adapter with Raspberry Pi OS, you will need to install a driver. This adapter will not automatically work without driver installation!
Please note that this driver works as of 18/09/2023 however changes to Raspberry Pi OS or the driver repository are out of our control and may break at any time.
If the on-board WiFi antenna on your Raspberry Pi isn't giving you enough range, this dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz USB 2.0 WiFi adapter is a great option.
The adapter is dual-band meaning it can connect to a 2.4GHz or 5GHz network, and supports the 802.11ac standard (3 times faster than 802.11n networks).
The USB 2.0 adapter features an LED status light.
Compatible with both the Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 3B+/3.
The adapter requires driver installation which will take around 5 minutes. See our installation guide here.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 3
150Mbps at 2.4GHz and 433Mbps at 5GHz
- Nano size - compact, low-weight dual-band performance
- Backwards compatible with 802.11n/g/b/a
- LED status light
- Chip: Realtek RTL8811cu
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Wireless transmit power: 18dBm
- Network Speed: 600Mbps
- Network Mode: Dual Band
- Applicable System: Windows Vista / XP / 2000/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
- Size: 31.7mm x 16.3mm x 7.3mm
- Net Weight: 2.5g
- 1 x Dual Band 2.4G/5G USB Wifi Adapter
- 1 x CD (because the 90s lives on!)
Note: Does not include Raspberry Pi