This product no longer works with the provided driver/instructions due to a kernel change in Raspberry Pi OS. You can download an older version of Raspberry Pi OS which works with the provided driver, however you won't be able to update that image. We are working on finding a new driver.
One of our customers also had some success with this library.
If the on-board WiFi antenna on your Raspberry Pi isn't giving you enough range, this dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz USB 2.0 WiFi adapter is a great option.
The adapter is dual-band meaning it can connect to a 2.4GHz or 5GHz network, and supports the 802.11ac standard (3 times faster than 802.11n networks).
Note: Currently only works with the Raspberry Pi 4 (we're working on finding a driver for older versions!)
The USB 2.0 adapter features an LED status light.
The adapter requires driver installation which will take around 5 minutes. See our installation guide here.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 only
- 150Mbps at 2.4GHz and 433Mbps at 5GHz
- Nano size - compact, low-weight dual-band performance
- Backwards compatible with 802.11n/g/b/a
- LED status light
- Chip: Realtek RTL8811cu
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Wireless transmit power: 18dBm
- Network Speed: 600Mbps
- Network Mode: Dual Band
- Applicable System: Windows Vista / XP / 2000/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
- Size: 31.7mm x 16.3mm x 7.3mm
- Net Weight: 2.5g
- 1 x Dual Band 2.4G/5G USB Wifi Adapter
- 1 x CD
Note: Does not include Raspberry Pi