If the on-board WiFi antenna on your Raspberry Pi isn't giving you enough range, this dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz USB 2.0 WiFi adapter is a great option.
The antenna is dual-band meaning it can connect to a 2.4GHz or 5GHz network, and supports the 802.11ac standard (3 times faster than 802.11n networks).
Note: Currently only works with the Raspberry Pi 4 (we're working on finding a driver for older versions!)
The USB 2.0 adapter features an LED status light and removable antenna.
The adapter requires driver installation which will take around 5 minutes. See our installation guide here.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 only
- 150Mbps at 2.4GHz and 433Mbps at 5GHz
- The external high gain adjustable & detachable antenna provides wide coverage for your wireless network
- Backwards compatible with 802.11n/g/b/a
- LED status light
- Chip: Realtek RTL8811cu
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Wireless transmit power: 20dBm
- Network Speed: 600Mbps
- Network Mode: Dual Band
- Applicable System: Windows Vista / XP / 2000/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
- USB Head Size: 4.5 x 2 x 1.2cm
- Antenna Length: 10.8cm
- Net Weight: 12g
- 1 x Dual Band 2.4G/5G USB Wifi Antenna Adapter
- 1 x CD
Note: Does not include Raspberry Pi
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.