The Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen comes fully assembled with a 15-Way 150mm flat, flex cable that plugs directly in the Raspberry Pi DSI port. Unfortunately the included cable is quite fragile, and can break if twisted or bent too far.
- Direct Replacement for the Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Board Cable
- 150mm Overall Length
- 1mm Pitch
- 15 Way Flat Cable
- Conductor: Tin plated copper
- Insulation: White PVC
- Supporting tape: Blue polyester
- UL rating: UL2896
- Temperature rating: +80°C
- Voltage: 30V
- Flame test: VW-1, FT1, FT2
- CSA Standard: CAN/CSA-22.2 No.210.2
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.