This is a high-precision RTC expansion module specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico.
The module incorporates a high-precision DS3231 RTC chip and uses the I2C bus for communication. The stackable design allows you to add other hardware whilst using the RTC board.
Note: Raspberry Pi Pico not included. You'll need a Pico with male headers soldered to it. You can grab a Pico here and Pico male headers here, or buy a Pico with pre-soldered headers.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series
- Onboard high precision RTC chip DS3231, with backup battery holder
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- Optional format: 24-hour OR 12-hour with an AM/PM indicator
- 2x programable alarm clock
- Online development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- Dimensions: 52mm x 21mm
Note: Raspberry Pi Pico and CR1220 battery not included
What's On Board
- High-precision RTC chip, I2C bus
2) RTC backup battery
- Supports CR1220 button cell
3) Power indicator
- Enabled by soldering a 0Ω resistor on the jumper, disabled by default
4) Raspberry Pi Pico header
- For attaching to Raspberry Pi Pico, stackable design
- 1x Pico RTC Module
Raspberry Pi Pico and CR1220 battery not included
|Battery Backup Voltage||2.3V ~ 5.5V|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C|
|Power Consumption||100nA (sustains data and clock information)|