The PIR sensor is a human body infrared unit and It belongs to the passive pyroelectric infrared detector. It detects the infrared radiation emitted and reflected by the human body or object. When the infrared is detected, the output level is high and there is a delay (high during the period and allows repeated triggers) until the trigger signal disappears (restores low).
This unit communicates with the M5Core via the GROVE B.
Note: This unit has a 2 second delay time.
- Detects the distance: 500cm
- Latency time: 2s
- Sensing range: <100°
- Quiescent current: < 60uA
- Operating temperature: -20 - 80 °C
- GROVE interface, support UIFlow and Arduino
- Two Lego installation holes
- 1x PIR unit
- 1x GROVE Cable
|Product Size||32 x 24 x 12mm|
|Package Size||60 x 57 x 17mm|