The Pico RTC HAT is a Real-Time clock expansion module for the Raspberry Pi Pico with the powerful IC DS3231, backup battery holder, 3.3V operating voltage and fast (400kHz) I2C Interface that aligns the time of the device with the “Real-Time”.
- Accuracy ±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C
- Accuracy ±3.5ppm from -40°C to +85°C
- Battery backup input for continuous timekeeping
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +70°C Industrial: -40°C to +85°C.
- Real-Time Clock counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day, Date, Month, and Year with leap year Compensation valid up to 2100
- Programmable square-wave output
- Digital temp sensor output: ±3°C accuracy
- Operating Voltage - 3.3 V
- DS3231 RTC
- Battery - CR1220 coin cell (battery not included)
- I2C Interface - 400 Khz
- Backup Battery Voltage - 2.3V~5.5V
- 1x Pico RTC HAT
Pico and CR1220 battery not included
|Pico RTC HAT||Pico Pins|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.