Pico Bricks is an electronic development board + software kit which is designed for use in maker projects. With ten detachable modules included, and a Raspberry Pi Pico as the brain, Pico Bricks can be used to create a wide variety of projects. It also includes a protoboard that you can use to add your own modules!
Pico Bricks is for everyone interested in electronics and coding. Beginners with no prior experience will find it easy to get started thanks to the modular hardware design, Scratch-like block coding environment and simulator. Those with experience can dig more deeply into electronics or explore coding in Python. And even the most expert makers will appreciate how quickly they can explore ideas and create prototypes with Pico Bricks.
You can learn to code and program the various modules using MicroBlocks, MicroPython or even the familiar Arduino IDE.
PicoBricks Modules are Detachable!
Once you’ve explored the Pico Bricks modules, you may want to use some of them in a project.
Although Pico Bricks is compact, there’s no need to build the entire thing into your project. By detaching the Pico Bricks modules, you can connect just the modules you need using cables with standard, easy-to-use Grove connectors.
Why choose Pico Bricks?
The best components
- With more than 11 years of experience, we picked the most durable and cost-effective component from all around the world.
For all levels
- For Beginners; modular design, block coding and simulator. For professionals; code editor, protoboard, detailed documentation and much more!
- On every module on PicoBricks, there is a connector for the core module. Even if you break it you can safely use the connectors and avoid soldering.
If you buy comparable PicoBricks modules separately from reputable brands you will face nearly 3x the cost!
- Pico Bricks has a built-in micro USB, 4-pin, core external headers, esp8266, and Bluetooth connector. It's a real development board. So, no fancy connectors which you can't find anywhere.
- We created extensive documentation for detailed usage, modules, and development. PicoBricks comes with a Project Book with tons of great tutorials for beginners too!
- 1x Pico Bricks Board + Base
- 1x Raspberry Pi Pico
- 1x Micro-USB cable
- 1x Battery holder
- 1x Connector cable set
- 1x Jumper wire set
- 1x Mini Breadboard