Born from the maker community and with a percentage of every sale being donated to the Raspberry Pi Foundation, these 4" slate chip coasters are a great addition to your desk or maker area!
We first tried these coasters after a friend in the maker community across the pond, Jason Coon from Evil Genius Labs, sent us a few to try. After a day on our desks, we fell in love with the idea and agreed with Jason to manufacture these locally here in the UK!
The coasters have the RP2040 chip design laser-engraved onto the surface mimicking the look of a huge version of the chip on your desk! A set of soft padded feet on the underside help keep tabletops protected from scuffs and scratches too. Complete the look with an official Raspberry Pi mug!
To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth or sponge. A light coating of mineral oil from time to time will bring out the finish too (we do this when preparing every batch).
We also stock an RP3A0 version!
- Slate is a natural material, each coaster will be naturally unique with slightly different textures, finishes and thicknesses
- There is a level of tolerance with these coasters and the engraving process. Not every coaster will be perfectly square.
- Treat the coaster with care - slate can chip or even crack when dropped on hard surfaces
- Cups and mugs will produce surface scratches but most of these will wipe away. Expect wear over time.
- Crafted from Genuine Natural Slate - Adds natural rustic tone and texture to any working area
- Soft, Padded Rubber Feet - Protects desk surfaces from scratches
- Engraved design - engraved with the RP2040 chip design!
- Naturally unique - each coaster will be naturally unique with slightly different textures, finishes and thicknesses
- Standard size - 10cm/4" coasters
- Supports the Raspberry Pi Foundation - a percentage of every sale is donated to the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- 1x RP2040 Engraved Slate Coaster
Raspberry Pi Pico not included