This is useful as a microcontroller cannot, on its own, output enough power to drive most motors. Using this board you can control motors with digital outputs (two per motor) from your microcontroller while powering it separately from a suitable power source.
The motor driver operates off a wide power supply (2.7-10.8V) and can provide up to 1.5A per output or 3A if the motor is connected to both outputs in parallel. Depending upon the state of the two control lines, the motor can be controlled to coast, reverse, go forward & brake.
The board can easily be connected to a microcontroller and will operate at 3V or 5V.
- Drives two motors or one stepper motor
- 1.5A per channel
- 1 x Motor/Stepper Driver Breakout Board
- Vcc: Supply Voltage (0-10.8V)
- GND: Ground
- nSLEEP: Sleep mode pin (Bringing this low enters the device into sleep mode)
- xINx: Control, logic inputs (AIN1, AIN2, BIN1, BIN2)
- xOUTx: Motor outputs (AOUT1, AOUT2, BOUT1, BOUT2)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.