The Motor Driver HAT is designed for the Raspberry Pi, controlled via I2C interface, and will drive two DC motors at the same time.
It's an ideal choice for a Raspberry Pi Zero robot project!
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi Zero/2/3/4
- I2C controlled, by setting 5 address jumpers, stackable up to 32 boards!
- Onboard PCA9685 chip, provides 12-bit hardware PWM to adjust motor speed
- Onboard TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, high efficiency, low heating
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from a battery through VIN terminal
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows working with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in BCM2835, wiringPi, and python)
- Power supply: 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- PWM driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Motor driver: TB6612FNG
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Product Wiki: https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/Motor_Driver_HAT