GPS is an M5Stack Unit that integrates a AT6558 navigation chip and a MAX2659 amplification chip which is used for amplifying the antenna signal.
AT6558 is an high performance chip that supports many types of satellite navigation systems, able to receive satellite signals on 56 channels GNSS signal from 6 satellite navigation system, joint location, navigation, timing and more.
The module is able to obtain accurate global location information, quick and accurate positioning for anywhere in the city, in the canyon, under the overhead and inside the car.
The module can be widely used in vehicle monitoring, bus reporting, car navigation, onboard navigation, notebook navigation and other products.
You can plug it into port C on M5core via GROVE cable, which is a standard UART interface.
UART settings :
- Baudrate(default: 9600bps)
- Start bits(1 bit)
- Stop bits(1 bit)
- Support single system positioning of BDS/GPS/GLONASS satellite navigation systems, or multi-system joint positioning in any combination
- Support D-GNSS differential positioning
- Two Lego-compatible holes
- 1x GPS Unit
- 1x Grove Cable
- Vehicle positioning and navigation
- Smart law enforcement positioning
|Positioning update frequency||1-10Hz|
|Maximum acceleration||<= 4g|
|Sensitivity||Tracking: -162dBm,Capture: -148dBm,Cold start: -146dBm|
|Start Time||Cold start: 35 seconds,Warm start: 32 seconds,Hot start: 1 second|
|Operating temperature||-40°C - 85°C|