Love the Maker Pi Pico but can't fit it into your project? Now we have the Maker Pi Pico Mini! Powered by your Raspberry Pi Pico or Raspberry Pi Pico W (not included), it inherits most of the useful features from its bigger sibling such as GPIO status LEDs, WS2812B RGB LED, passive piezo buzzer, and let's not forget the user button and reset button.
On top of that, the Maker Pi Pico Mini can also be powered by a single cell LiPo battery, rechargeable via the USB port, and comes with over-charge and over-discharge protection circuits.
Due to its small size, we ditched the Grove connectors and replaced them with 3x Maker Ports. Utilizing the JST-SH 4-way connector, Maker Ports are compatible with Sparkfun's Qwiic modules and Adafruit's STEMMA QT modules. Qwiic and STEMMA QT use I2C communications and can be daisy-chained. By using the included JST-SH to Grove conversion cables, the Maker Ports are compatible with Seeed Studio's Grove modules too! Besides I2C, Maker Ports also support UART, Analog Input and Digital Input/Output.
Need to access the GPIOs? The pre-soldered pin headers expand out all the GPIOs on the Raspberry Pi Pico.
Supports Multiple Programming Languages
Your Raspberry Pi Pico/Pico W can be programmed with C/C++ (Natively or with Arduino IDE support), MicroPython or CircuitPython. With massive library support and examples especially for the Arduino IDE and CircuitPython, you will be ready to build your application in no time, be it for learning purposes or building useful projects.
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico/Pico W (not included)
- Single cell LiPo connector with over-charge/over-discharge protection circuit, rechargeable via USB
- 6x Status indicator LEDs for GPIOs
- 1x Passive piezo buzzer (play musical tones or melodies)
- 1x Reset button
- 1x User programmable button
- 1x RGB LEDs (WS2812B)
- 3x Maker Ports, compatible with Qwiic, STEMMA QT, Grove (via included conversion cable)
- Supports Arduino IDE, CircuitPython and MicroPython
- 1x Maker Pi Pico Mini (baseboard version - no Pico included)
- 3x Grove to JST-SH (Qwiic / STEMMA QT) Cable
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
- Pinout Diagram
- Official Raspberry Pi Pico Page
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi Pico
- CircuitPython for Raspberry Pi Pico
- Raspberry Pi Pico Datasheet
- RP2040 Datasheet
- Raspberry Pi Pico Python SDK
- Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ SDK