The Maker HAT Base extends out all of the Raspberry Pi 400 GPIO pins in a quick and simple way, which is super handy for using your favourite Raspberry Pi HAT or building your own simple circuit with jumper wires on the included mini breadboard.
Since a ribbon cable is used for the connection, the Maker HAT Base is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4, 3 and Zero too. This is especially useful when the Raspberry Pi is enclosed in a case and you want to extend its GPIOs out for a HAT.
Each GPIO pin is clearly labelled and its status LED is helpful during testing and troubleshooting. The onboard buzzer and push buttons will also help you start coding in no time without the need to build your own circuit. Want to connect to some external sensors/modules? Worry not! Onboard Grove ports (GPIO, UART & I2C) are there for you too!
Read the Tom's Hardware review of the Maker HAT Base here!
Please note - the included breadboard will be a random colour! (we sell other colours in the store if you want to coordinate it with your setup...or perhaps your shirt?)
- Specially designed for Raspberry Pi 400
- Also compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3 and Zero
- Extension pins for fitting a HAT
- Clearly labelled GPIOs breakout for jumper wires
- Status LEDs for each GPIO pin
- 1 x programmable buzzer
- 4 x programmable pushbuttons
- 3 x Grove ports (GPIO, UART & I2C) for external modules
- Onboard 3.3V regulator provides extra current up to 800mA
- 1 x Maker HAT Base
- 1 x Mini Breadboard (Random Colour)
- 1 x 40 Ways Female to Female IDE cable (10cm)
- 1 x Flat Cable Clamp with Adhesive (60mm)
- 4 x Rubber feet
Raspberry Pi not included