When we are talking about environmental sensors, we always want it to be accurate, and also easy-to-use. Now, we’ve got a really fine sensor module that has both, the Grove - Temperature&Humidity Sensor (SHT31).
The SHT31 sensor could be the finest and highest-accuracy humidity sensor you can find, as it can acquire the relative humidity at only ±2% error. On the other side it also features an excellent performance in terms of temperature measurement, you can use it in some extreme conditions, like -40 degree or 125 degree, and it still keeps an accuracy of ±0.3 degree.
If you are familiar with our Grove system, you should be aware of how easy it is to get started with such a module that has a GROVE prefix. We design it as a Grove module so you don’t need any bread-boarding, meshing or soldering to make it work.
If your development board is a Seeeduino, simply connect it to the I2C port and download a few line of code, then you are ready to roll!
- High accuracy, ±0.3 °C accuracy for temperature and ±2% for humidity
- Easy-to-use Grove Compatible Interface
- Supply Voltage: 5V or 3.3V
- Current Consumption: 100 uA
- Temperature Measurement:
- Range: -40°C to 125°C
- Accuracy: ±0.3
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2%
- Grove Port: I2C
- Dimensions: 20mm x 40mm
- Net Weight (N.W.): 4g
- Gross Weight (G.W.): 9g
- For libraries and documents, please visit SEEED's support pages Wiki page.
- For technical discussion, please visit SEEED's Forum.
- For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.
As the sensor is quite sensitive to the environmental conditions, please DO NOT touch it with your fingers as you might damage it.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.