The SHT31 Temperature & Humidity sensor is a high-accuracy humidity sensor that can acquire the relative humidity at only ±2% error. It also offers excellent performance in terms of temperature measurement, you can use it to read temperature from -40 degrees to 125 degrees whilst still maintaining an accuracy of ±0.3 degrees.
If you are looking for a temperature & humidity sensor that is accurate and also easy to use for your Arduino projects, the Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor (SHT31) is a great choice.
As the sensor is quite sensitive to environmental conditions, please DO NOT touch it with your fingers as you might damage it.
- High accuracy, ±0.3 °C accuracy for temperature and ±2% for humidity
- Easy-to-use Grove Compatible Interface
- Supply Voltage: 5V or 3.3V
- Current Consumption: 100 uA
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40°C to 125°C
- Accuracy: ±0.3
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2%
- Grove Port: I2C
- Dimensions: 20mm x 40mm
- Net Weight: 4g
- Gross Weight: 9g
- 1x Grove Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- 1x Grove Cable