DAC HAT is also a type of C-HAT specifically design for M5StickC controller. Same as DAC unit, this is a voltage output DAC converter for stickc. It can generate a voltage of 0～3.3V.
Packed with a DAC converter chip MCP4725, which is low-power, high accuracy, single-channel, 12-bit buffered voltage output Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) with a non-volatile memory (EEPROM). Its on-board precision output amplifier allows it to achieve rail-to-rail analog output swing.
The DAC input and configuration data can be programmed to the non-volatile memory (EEPROM) by the user using the I2C interface command. I2C address: 0x60
- Output: 0～3.3V
- Software Development Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- External A0 Address Pin
- Fast Settling Time of 6 μs (typical)
- Single-SupplyOperation:2.7V to 5.5V
- I2C Interface: address 0x60
- 1x DAC HAT
- 1x 2 Pin 3.96 Pitch Terminal
- LowPowerPortableInstrumentation • PCPeripherals
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.