The M5Stamp RS485 Module from M5Stack is an RS485 communication expansion board that converts the 3.3V TTL level of the MCU serial port into a differential signal compatible with the RS485 standard.
With a compact size of just 20mm x 4.6mm x 23mm, it can be integrated into various embedded devices for RS485 communication interface expansion. Suitable for RS485 sensor data acquisition, Modbus bus node communication and other applications.
- SP485EEN-L/TR(RS485 transceiver)
- 2x RS485 interface expansion (parallel), can be connected to two devices at one time
- Red LED indicator
- The PWR485 interface supports 9-24V DC input, internal DCDC step-down to 5V to power the module and main control.
- Baud rate:
- Stable communication baud rate: 9600bps/115200bps
- Maximum communication baud rate test: 128000bps
- Multiple soldering options:
- Three types of soldering options are available (SMT, DIP, Jumper wire),
- With high-temperature resistant plastic enclosure, Peak temperature = 230℃
- 1x STAMP PWR485
- 1x HT3.96 4-pin female connector
- 2x HY2.0 4-pin female connector (blue + white)
- 1x HEX Key 1.5mm
|Input Voltage||PWR485 interface |
Supports 9-24V input power
TTL side input voltage 5V
|Recommended baud rate||9600bps/115200bps|
|Input Logic Level||3.3V|