The Core2 V1.1, following its predecessor the Core2, comes with a familiar design but includes some key updates. This development board is user-friendly and powerful, equipped with an ESP32-D0WDQ6-V3 chip. This chip features two 32-bit LX6 processors from Xtensa, capable of speeds up to 240MHz, and supports WiFi. The board has 16MB Flash and 8MB PSRAM for storage, and uses a TYPE-C interface for program downloads, making it suitable for various projects.
This model boasts a 2" capacitive touch screen, which includes three dots that can be programmed as virtual buttons for different interactive experiences. The Core2 V1.1 also has a built-in vibration motor for feedback and alerts.
Additionally, the Core2 V1.1 has an integrated RTC module for keeping accurate time, powered by a dedicated battery. Its power consumption is managed by the AXP2101 chip. There's a blue power indicator light on the board, which can be programmed for different functions or indicators as needed. Other features include a MicroSD card slot, a speaker, and a quality I2S digital audio interface with an amplifier chip. On the back, there's an expansion board with a 6-axis IMU sensor and a microphone.
Note: To stack Core2 V1.1 with M5 modules, you'll need to remove/eliminate the battery bottom of Core2 V1.1. If you wish to keep I2S Mic, IMU and Battery functions, a M5GO Bottom2 is required
As of 07/02/2024, we are now stocking V1.1, which has the following changes:
- Power Management Scheme: While the original Core2 uses the AXP192 power management scheme, the Core2 v1.1 has upgraded to a combination of AXP2101 and INA3221. This change is identifiable in the differing IDs of AXP192 and AXP2101, which the program uses to distinguish between the two versions.
- Power Indicator Color: The Core2 features a green power indicator, whereas the Core2 v1.1 has changed this to blue.
- RTC Chip Power Supply: The Core2 v1.1 adds a dedicated battery for the RTC (Real-Time Clock) chip to ensure accurate timing even when the main power is off
Lithium Battery Shipping: Due to courier restrictions, this product can only be shipped within England/Wales. With this item in your cart your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Power on: One click the power button on the left
- Power off: Long press the left power button for 6 seconds
- Reset: Click the RST button on the bottom side
- Before using, please go to download page to download the USB driver that matches your operating system, and install it.
- Note: The Core2 currently has two CH9102F A USB chip versions, users can install the drivers (CH9102) that are compatible with two ICs at the same time to ensure that the device drivers work normally.
- ESP32-based, built-in Wi-Fi
- 16M Flash,8M PSRAM
- Built-in speaker, power indicator, vibration motor, RTC, I2S amplifier, capacitive touch screen, power button, reset button
- TF card slot (16GB Maximum size)
- Built-in lithium battery, equipped with power management chip
- Independent small board built-in 6-axis IMU, PDM microphone
- M-Bus Socket & Pins
- Compatible with multi-platform development: UIFlow MicroPython Arduino .NET nanoFramework Operating System (RTOS):zephyr
|240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi
|5V @ 500mA
|TypeC x 1, GROVE(I2C+I/0+UART) x 1
|IPS LCD Screen
|Green power indicator light
|Power button, RST button, Virtual screen button*3
|I2S Power Amplifier
|TF card slot
|500mAh @ 3.7V
|2.4G 3D antenna
|0°C to 60°C
|Base screw specifications
|Hexagon socket countersunk head M3
|Internal PCB board reserved interface
|Battery interface (specification: 1.25mm-2P)
|USB line interface (specification: 1.25mm-4P)
|Plastic ( PC )
|54 x 54 x 16.5mm
|75 x 60 x 20mm
- 1x Core2 V1.1
- 1x USB Type-C cable (20cm)
- 1x Hex Key