The M5Stamp Extend I/O Module ('STAMP IO') from M5Stack is an IO expansion board based on the STM32F030 main controller, using an I2C communication interface, providing 8 IO expansions.
Each IO supports independent configuration of digital input/output, ADC, SERVO control and RGB LED control modes. Suitable for multi-channel digital/analog signal acquisition, and lighting/servo control applications.
- 8-channel input and output expansion.
- Digital input/output
- ADC input
- SERVO control (PWM)
- RGB LED control
- I2C communication interface:
- Supports configuration of I2C address
- Multiple soldering options
- Three types of soldering options are available (SMT, DIP, Jumper wire),
- With high-temperature resistant plastic enclosure, Peak temperature = 230℃
- 1x STAMP IO
- 1x HY2.0 4-pin female connector (red)
- 1x Hex key 1.5mm
|Number of IO expansions||8|
|IO Support Mode||Digital I/O |
RGB LED control
|IO Support Input/Output Levels||3.3V|