The RFID2 is a radio frequency identification unit from M5Stack. It has a built-in WS1850S chip, with a working frequency of 13.56MHz. Supports reading an RFID card, writing an RFID card, RFID card recognition, RFID card recording and encoding RF card.
Use magnetic field induction technology to create non-contact two-way information interaction and read/verify the information of proximity cards. It can be used in access control systems, check-in systems, warehouse goods entry, community vehicle entry and exit registration needs and more!
Note: RFID2 compared to the previous generation RFID UNIT only makes the replacement of the read and write IC (RC522->WS1850S), there is no difference in function.
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- I2C data rate: Fast mode: up to 400 Kbit/s; High-speed mode: up to 3400 Kbit/s
- Transceiver buffer: 64 bytes
- Supported protocols: ISO14443A, MIFARE and NTAG
- Working temperature: -20℃-85℃
- Data storage:> 10 years
- Reading distance: <20 mm
- Development platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- 2x Building brick compatible holes
- 1x RFID Unit
- 1x HY2.0-4P cable
|Read and Write IC||WS1850S|
|Communication protocol||I2C: 0x28|
|Support protocol||ISO/IEC 14443 Type A/Type B protocol|
|Product size||48 * 24 * 8mm|
|Packing size||67 * 53 * 12mm|