The ESP32 BASIC is a cost-effective entry-level IoT main controller. It adopts an Espressif ESP32 chipset, equipped with 2 low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors with a main frequency of up to 240MHz.
The module includes built-in 16M flash memory, integrated 2" full-colour HD IPS display panel, a speaker, MicroSD slot and other peripherals.
The full-coverage housing ensures circuit stability even in complex industrial applications. Internally you'll find a variety of interface resources (ADC/DAC/I2C/UART/SPI) and 15x IO pins at the bottom.
Ideal for a variety of product prototyping, industrial control, intelligent building applications.
Lithium Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK mainland. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Based on ESP32 development
- 16M FLASH
- Integrated full-colour high-definition IPS display panel and a variety of hardware peripherals
- Rich resources interface, compatible with M5Stack stacking modules and sensors, highly expandable.
- Uses M5CORE bottom base built-in lithium battery
- 15x IO leads
- Compatible with multi-platform development:
- Exquisite designs, Prototyping right into products
- Product-grade full-coverage cover for more stable circuit operation
Low Code Development
- Support UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push
- Fully compatible with mainstream development platforms such as Arduino and ESP32-IDF
- Support FreeRTOS, with dual-core and multitasking mechanism, it can perform the tasks efficiently, Program optimization.
- 2.0 inch IPS display panel, speakers, custom buttons x3
- Built-in lithium battery power, integrated power management chip, support TypeC interface
- Finely tuned RF circuit for stable and reliable wireless communication
- 15x IO leads
- Easy access to M5Stack's hardware and software ecology system, stackable module design, plug-and-play rich sensors expansion
Power on/off operation
- Power on: Click the red power button on the left
- Shutdown: Quickly double-click the red power button on the left
- *USB power supply *: By default, when USB is powered, it cannot be shut down
- 1x M5Stack ESP32 BASIC
- 10x Dupont line
- 1x Type-C USB cable (20cm)
- 1x manual
- 1x sticker
|ESP32-D0WDQ6-V3||240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual mode Bluetooth|
|Input power||5V @ 500mA|
|Interface||TypeC x1, I2C x1|
|IO||G21, G22, G23, G19, G18, G3, G1, G16, G17, G2, G5, G25, G26, G35, G36|
|Button||Physical button x 3|
|LCD screen||2.0"@320*240 ILI9342C IPS panel, maximum brightness 853nit|
|Antenna||2.4G 3D Antenna|
|Battery||110mAh @ 3.7V|
|Product size||54mm x 54mm x 18mm|
|Packing size||95 x 65 x 25mm|
|Cover Material||Plastic ( PC )|
As of 22/11/2021: We are now shipping the latest V2.6 (K001-V26)