This low-profile fan and aluminium alloy bracket assembly is a great way to keep your Raspberry Pi 4 cool without expanding the size of your project.
Powered via the Pi's GPIO pins, the fan uses just 20mA to run and uses the Raspberry Pi's 5V and GND GPIO pins to operate. The aluminium bracket makes direct contact (via the included thermal tape) to the Raspberry Pi CPU, RAM, USB and Ethernet chips to keep the entire system cool.
Two versions of this item are now available (select option above).
The standard version comes with the aluminium alloy bracket, fan, thermal tape, fixings and a small screwdriver.
The unit is also available with a GPIO adapter as well, for adding HATs and add-on boards above the fan assembly.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B
- Low-profile aluminium alloy heat-sinking bracket
- GPIO pins (inc. PoE pins) remain accessible
- Powered via Raspberry Pi GPIO
- Rated power: 0.1W@5V, 0.02A
- Fan: 3007 fan 8000±10%RPM
- Fan unit
- Aluminium Alloy Bracket
- Thermal tape
- Optional: GPIO adapter (select option above)
- Product Wiki (shows dimensions and thermal tape placement)