This is a PWM driver board with four control methods: Python code direct control, PC host computer control, UART communication programming control, and potentiometer manual control. You can even use it alongside your Raspberry Pi!
The board supports 5V~24V wide voltage input and has a load capacity of 10A which can drive a DC motor of around 10W or a LED strip light of around 5 meters.
It's used in application scenarios such as DC motor speed control and light adjustment. It's also suitable for water pump water volume control, cooling fan speed control, light brightness adjustment, power tool transformation, motor/LED strip product testing, motor speed automation control, lighting effect automation control and more!
- Simple and easy to use - Python code programming, no motherboard or adapter required
- Plug and play - Windows software control, no programming required
- UART communication control - Convenient for long-term use of embedded equipment
- External potentiometer control - Manual control, no programming required
- Standard MODBUS Protocol - Protocol is public, and you can flexibly customize your own control method
- 5V~24V wide voltage support - Suitable for various motors and light strips.
- Driven by high current MOS tube, load capacity of 10A
Python code control
- Connect the USB interface, you can directly use Python code to automatically control the motor speed and lighting effect. No additional motherboard or adapter is required.
- Can be very conveniently used on Windows computers, Apple computers, Raspberry Pi, industrial computers or LattePanda.
USB port communication, computer control
- When remaking a PC cooling fan, cooling water pump, etc, you can manually control the device on PC, or make it be automatically adjusted by reading the CPU temperature.
- Because the host computer can accurately adjust the frequency and duty ratio, this driver can be used to test dc motor or light strip products, or to optimize small equipment.
- Make a small fan whose wind speed can be automatically adjusted or controlled on the computer. Just plug in the USB to use.
- MODBUS communication protocol.
UART communication, programming control
- Create a project with special effects, or turn it on at a specific time, or adjust lighting effects, or use it with sensors. For example, a fan that automatically adjusts the wind force, and a light strip that automatically changes its brightness
- Automatic control of the water output of the fish tank or watering pump
- Automatic control of festival atmosphere lights
Manual control of potentiometer
- Home appliance renovation, making adjustable fans
- Electric tool production, transformation, adjustable speed
- Lighting effects control of light strips
Connection Example (Arduino)
- Input Voltage Range: 5V~24V
- Maximum Control Current: 10A
- PWM Duty Ratio Adjustment Range: 0~255
- PWM Frequency Adjustment Range: 183Hz ~ 46875Hz
- Number of PWM Channels: 1 channel
- Start/Stop Button: x1
- Control Mode:
- External potentiometer adjustment
- UART communication control
- USB port host computer control
- Python control
- USB Interface: Type-C
- UART Interface: PH2.0-4P
- External Potentiometer Interface: 2.54 pin header, binding post
- Mounting Hole Size: 30mm x 50mm, diameter 3.1mm
- PCB Size: 37mm x 57mm / 1.46 x 2.24 inches
- 1x Light & Motor Driver for Python
- 1x Gravity 4P Cable (Connect to UART)