This is a TT Micro DC Geared Motor with a back shaft, working at 6V with 160RPM.
The TT motor series are the most popular DC motors for DIY enthusiasts. These motors are inexpensive, small, easy to install and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot.
We recommend these rubber wheels for this motor.
- Electrical Characteristics:
- Operating Voltage Range: 3~7.5V
- Rated Voltage: 6V
- Max. No-load Current(3V): 140 mA
- Max. No-load Current(6V): 170 mA
- No-load Speed(3V): 90 rpm
- No-load Speed(6V): 160 rpm
- Max. Output Torque: 0.8 kgf.cm
- Max. Stall Current: 2.8 A
- Operating Conditions:
- Rated Load: 0.2 kgf.cm
- Operating Temperature: -10~+60 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -30~+85 ℃
- Motor Type: 130
- Mechanical Characteristics:
- Output Mode: 2 sides
- Gear Ratio: 1:120
- Max. Diameter of Output Axle: 5.4 mm
- Net Weight: 45 g
- 1x Micro DC Geared Motor with Back Shaft