This DFRobot IO Expansion HAT provides Digital, Analog, I2C, PWM, UART and SPI ports to meet all your project needs. It's compact and perfectly suitable for the Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero 2.
The board breaks out the I/O ports on Raspberry Pi including I2C, UART, SPI and digital, among which the digital ports are broken out via the GPIO16~GPIO25(BCM) of the Raspberry Pi, so these ports can be directly used.
The PWM and Analog ports are also broken out through the onboard MCU STM32 that can communicate with the Raspberry Pi via I2C. Combined with the related libraries, users are able to conveniently use Raspberry Pi to control PWM output or read ADC inputs.
This expansion board supports a 5V power supply and 3.3V sensor modules. The PWM port can be powered by external power (6~12V) or Raspberry Pi (5V).
- On-board MCU(STM32), provides 12-bit 8-channel ADC
- Multiple Servo Control
- Supports PWM External Power Supply (6~12V)
- Supports Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/Raspberry Pi 3B+/2 and Raspberry Pi Zero/ Zero W
- MCU: STM32F030
- Power Supply:
- Expansion Hat Power Voltage: 5V
- PWM External Power: 6~12V
- Expansion Hat Port Output Voltage: 3.3V
- 22 Ports: 4 PWM ports, 4 Analog ports, 10 Digital ports, 1 SPI, 2 I2C ports, 1 UART
- Device Address: 0x10
- Dimension: 65x30mm
- 1x IO Expansion HAT for Pi Zero/Zero W