This industrial-grade USB hub can extend your device's single USB port to four USB 3.2 ports and allows you to switch the USB devices between two host computers (e.g. Laptop and Raspberry Pi).
Combining this with the hub chip that has MTT technology, will give a smooth and stable connection for all the ports. It won't just give it a smooth connection, but a safe one too with its tough, all-metal case, and multiple protection features such as over-voltage, over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, reverse-current, under-voltage lock-out, 8KV ESD protection and filtering protection!
Asides from these great features, it also has multiple OS support for use with a wide range of devices including Mac OS, Linux, Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP, and many more! And with a 2 in 4 out feature, a small size, and mounting support for easy installation, this industrial USB hub has everything you need for a multiple-device project!
Note: Raspberry Pi and power supply not included
- 4x extended USB ports, switchable two inputs, sharing USB devices for two hosts
- Industrial grade HUB chip, adopting MTT technology, allows stable and smooth 4x concurrent USB connections
- ESD protection for each USB port, preventing electric surge damage and data loss
- Over-voltage protection, effectively preventing other high-voltage power inputs from damaging the connected devices
- Multiple protection circuits: over-voltage, over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, reverse current, under voltage lock-out, 8KV ESD protection, filtering protection, etc.
- Industrial grade metal case, rugged & durable, with mounting holes for easy installation
What's on Board
|Standard||High-speed USB 3.2 Gen 1|
|Data Rate||Up to 5Gbps|
|USB Output||5V@Imax:1.2A, USB-A connector|
|USB Hub Input||5V, switchable dual USB-A connectors (standalone power supply, no crossed power)|
|External Power||DC power supply terminal 7~36V|
|(Additional power supply is required for this HUB when connecting to high-power devices)|
|Operating Environment||-40℃ ~ 85℃|
|OS Support||Mac OS (8.6 or above), Linux(2.4.20 or above), Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP|
- 1x USB 3.2 HUB
- 1x Dual plug USB 3.0 cable
- 1x Pluggable terminal connector block (for the green 7-36V input port)
Raspberry Pi and power supply not included