Waveshare has released this neat little 7" touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi! It's easy to set up, and comes complete with a black and white acrylic stand! This kit features an 800x480 resolution screen.
This device uses the Pi's HDMI output for display and the Pi's USB port for touch control.
This works directly with the Raspberry Pi 3, and the included micro-HDMI adapter makes it compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4. If you want to use this display with a Pi Zero, you'll need a Mini-HDMI adapter.
Installation is easy, you can either use the custom image, or follow the set up guide detailed on the Waveshare Wiki. Please Note. This device does require some simple set up.
- 7inch HDMI LCD (B)
- HDMI cable
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- RPi screws pack (4pcs)
- Bicolor Case for 7inch LCD
- Quick start sheet
The LCD screen
- Product Code: 7inch HDMI LCD (B)
- 800×480 high resolution
- Capacitive touch control
- Supports Raspberry Pi
- Not only for mini-PCs, but it can also work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Backlight control to lower power consumption
- Material : high quality bicolor Acrylic, black and white
- Comes with bottom holder, optional tilt angle, 45° or 60°
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2B/3B, Banana Pi, and BB Black
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.