Waveshare have released this neat little 7" touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi! It's easy to set up, and comes complete with a black and white acrylic stand! This kit features a 1024x600 resolution screen.
This device uses the Pi's HDMI output for display, and the Pi's USB port for touch control.
The case will come with protective brown paper which needs to be peeled off prior to assembly.
Installation is easy, you can either use the custom image, or follow the set up guide detailed on the Waveshare Wiki. Please Note. This device does require some simple set up.
The LCD screen
- Product Code: 7inch HDMI LCD (C)
- 1024x600 high resolution
- Capacitive touch control
- Supports Raspberry Pi
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- Material : high quality bicolor Acrylic, black and white
- Comes with bottom holder, optional tilt angle, 45° or 60°
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2B/3B, Banana Pi, and BB Black
- Please note the case will come with protective brown paper which needs to be peeled off prior to assembly